Developing a business plan is one of the most important steps you can take when starting or growing a business. A well thought out business plan provides you with a road-map for success, a sense of control for the future and attracts vital funding.
Business planning can be both time consuming and daunting, so Business.gov.au has now released a free tablet app for both Android™ and iPad called MyBizPlan. It will guide you through the process of creating a solid, well-structured business plan, tailored to your business.
The planning tools give you a clear process to follow to help you.
- Define your business objectives
- Learn about your industry, market and competitors.
- Prepare you for challenges you may face
- Manage your business finances.
- Handy tips and prompts to guide you through each section of the plan
- Ability to see at a glance which sections you’ve finished and which sections you still need to complete
- Ability to select sections that only apply to your business, helping you personalise and tailor your plan to your business
- Options to back-up and easily access your plan by saving it as PDF, emailing it and saving it to the ‘cloud’.
For more information on the MyBizPlan app check out the following link here
Also if you would like a How To Guide on writing a business plan check out the following link here